Here is my New Years Girl! I also included some behind he scenes of how she came to life. I know I keep going on and on about how excited I am about 2015 but seriously I really am haha. I sat down a week ago and listed some of the things I was really going to work on in the new year. So, here is a just a few things I listed. I always feel like I am more responsible about actually doing what I say I’m gonna do when I write things out. You should try it too.
1. This year I’m going to really step it up with the growth of this blog. Now that I am completely done with school yay! I want to do way more blog posts this year compared to previous years. I have a number in my mind but I can’t reveal till next year what that goals were. So, be ready and you have been warned haha. I also really plan to have more styled outfit photo shoot inspiration for my readers and collaborate with clothing lines and help style people. Sometimes this all gets a little tough with working a 40 + hour a week regular full time job and having a teen but I’m going to make it happen.
2. Get more in shape. I really need to get back into working out more than I do. I haven’t really been to great about it since before I went back to school. I know I’m pretty bad but I need to set up a schedule and stick to it. So, here goes fit Shyleen coming soon.
3. Spending more time with Colby on vacations and road trips. Lately I’ve really been feeling like he’s growing up at lighting speed and it’s not slowing down! With work and the blog I’m a pretty busy single mom. Although this blog never feels like work to me. However, I need to make more time and spend it with him because before I know it he will be a grown up ahhh! He’s going to get so sick of me this year but deep down he will love all the time he spends with his mom bahaha.
4. Growing my Zazzle illustration shop is another goal and really getting the word out about it. Zazzle is about to be blown up.
5. The last goal is to find out how to get my bridal accessories line manufactured and really getting the ball rolling with that! It really needs to happen and is going to.
I have a few more goals (okay a lot) for this year too, but they are on the more personal side and I’m pretty sure you all don’t want to be bored hearing about them. Plus I can’t reveal all the surprises I have planned. What fun is that if I do? So, I will keep those to myself and work on those too. Now that I’ve listed some of my goals what are some of yours for this new year ?
Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog.