Entering the Shabby Apple design contest was no doubt one of my highlights of 2015. I might not have won but, I feel like I grew and learned from the experience in so many ways. I really pushed myself like I had never before.
I loved seeing my artwork in clients studios, offices, and etc.
Sharing my designs with my readers.
Seeing my son graduate from Jr. High school and enter his next stage in life which was high school.
Halloween is always a big deal in my family. But this years photo’s and theme were so much fun. We had a blast (mostly me). It made me a sad a little knowing my Halloween time with my boy might be ending soon. So, this year I really made a big deal with our costumes and everything hehe I know he will never forget. Esp with this picture as proof (or more like blackmail ;)).
Donating my Illustration prints to be auctioned off to raise money for families for Christmas. It was an amazing highlight and feeling. Then actually seeing them get bid on and paid for, for quite a bit.
Making my Fashion Illustrations available for purchase for cards, note cards, tags etc.
And lastly this little last minute jem of our last minute Christmas picture. I still can’t believe how much he has grown from J.R. High to now High School! EKKK!
2015 I feel like I was truly blessed there were so many exciting things that happened and SO many changes. With that It’s always good to reflect and see all the things that happened while also setting some goals. Don’t worry I’ll be sharing some of my goal just a few with all of my readers.
Hopefully by typing them here it can keep me in line with actually following through with them hehe.
Now on to 2016 and here are just some of my goals!
- Spend more time with Colby even if it drives him nuts ahaha. Make more family time it is extremely important!
- Type 150 or more blog post in 2016. Half will be styled shoots and outfits. The other half Illustrations and other blog content.
- Start selling my Fashion Illustrations on Etsy.
- Have more patience ;).
- Become a Ruchette because I love Ruche Clothing.
- Start taking more chances. Because true growth happens when you step outside of comfort zone!
- Start selling at Flea markets my Illustrations. ( I will announce dates when this happens yay!)
- And more that I cannot reveal because surprising everyone is so much better. I do hope you had fun though reading just a few of my goals. Please comment and tell me some of yours for 2016. i can’t wait to see and read them!!
Thank you again for stopping by and reading.